This article is updated version of article released on April 12th.
If you want to pursue multiple certifications and you want also access to Oracle University materials you should consider buying whole Oracle Learning Subscription. You can check complete list of new exams.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
These certifications are updated and were previously included in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Learning Subscription:
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations 2021 Associate (1Z0-1085-21)
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Developer 2021 Associate (1Z0-1084-21)
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2021 Architect Associate (1Z0-1072-21)*
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2021 Architect Professional (1Z0-997-21)*
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2021 Cloud Operations Associate (1Z0-1067-21)
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2021 HPC and Big Data Solutions Associate (1Z0-1089-21)
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2021 Enterprise Workloads Associate (1Z0-1088-21)
- Oracle Cloud Platform Systems Management 2021 Specialist (1Z0-1076-21)
Not yet released exams:
- Oracle Cloud Platform Identity and Security Management 2020 Associate (1Z0-1070-20)
Oracle Data Management Cloud Services
These certifications are updated and were previously included in Oracle Data Management Cloud Services Learning Subscription (PaaS):
- Oracle Autonomous Database
Cloud2021 Specialist (1Z0-931-21)
- Oracle Cloud Platform Application Integration 2021 Specialist (1Z0-1042-21)*
- Oracle Cloud Platform Enterprise Analytics 2021 Specialist (1Z0-1041-21)
- Oracle Cloud Platform Data Management 2020 Specialist (1Z0-1044-20)
- Oracle Database Cloud Service 2020 Specialist (1Z0-998-20)
This was was really special, because if you were certified 12c DBA you could get extra badge(s) for free.
- Oracle Cloud Database Services 2021 Specialist (1Z0-1093-21)
- Oracle APEX Cloud Developer Specialist (1Z0-760); details in this article
The certified candidate has demonstrated the knowledge and skills required to implement Oracle Database Cloud Services on the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure platform. They can configure and monitor Bare Metal and Virtual Machine (BM/VM) DB Sytems, configure Maximum Availability Architecture (MAA) and Data Guard for Exadata Cloud Service, deploy Exadata Cloud at Customer, manage the MySQL Database and use HeatWave, and they understand the NoSQL Database Cloud Service requirements. Source: Credly
Just a reminder, all cloud certifications you gain will still expire in 18 months.
Exams marked with stars exists but are not available in OLS yet.
Post a Comment